Wednesday 5 January 2011

The Return of The Big Oscar Challenge

Ha Ha.
You thought I'd forgotten all about didn't you but my quest to watch every movie ever nominated for Best Picture continues. Although I'm never going to make my destination of this year's Oscars in February I've decided to come back to finish off.
The reason I stopped in the first place was to try and watch as many films from 2010 as I possibly could so as to compile my Top 25 list but now that's done I'm more than willing to start this again. 
First off in a little while they'll be a catch up of Days 86-101 in which I watched 17 films. This was back in August and September so my reviews of the films may be a little slapdash but they were still watched allbeit a while ago.
Then the next film I wach will kick off Day 102 of the Big Oscar Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment